United Ortho FKB ACL Knee Brace Information
A Knee Brace So Comfortable, Patients Will Want to Wear It!
Medtherapies is proud to introduce the United Ortho FKB OTS in both anterior frame and step-thru models. The United Ortho FKB utilizes Opti-Fit Technology that allows a low profile, superior fit, function, and unparalleled comfort. Opti-Fit technology allows for a contoured fit that promotes the natural motion of the knee. Good fit makes for better comfort and patient compliance. the FKB also incorporates Quick-release buckles for easy application and removal of the brace. It is ideal for everyday activities and sports.
- Opti-Fit technology - hinge on upper medial side creates a comfortable, contoured fit that promotes the natural motion of the knee
- Lightweight, low-profile design weighing only 18.5 oz
- Quick-release buckles are internally mounted for easy application and removal
- Gecko straps are designed with directional alignment to accommodate varying anatomies and have large embossed numbers for easy application
- Multiple points of leverage provide superior protection from ACL strains and tears
- Available in Anterior and Step-Thru versions.
- Moderate to severe ACL instabilities
- Prophylactic/bilateral use
- MCL/LCL instabilities
- ACL reconstructions
- Maximum activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with ACL/PCL injuries
- Improve joint function
- Ultimate protection