Thermoskin Heel-Rite Information
Although splints and wraps can treat plantar fasciitis at night, now a therapy is available to relieve tension and pain on the plantar fascia during the day when the patient needs it most.
Plantar Fasciitis is painful enough; the treatment shouldn't cause additional irritation. The patented Heel-Rite provides effective daytime treatment for Plantar Fasciitis. The Heel-Rite is patient friendly due to ease of use, comfort and the low profile design.
- The Heel-Rite fits comfortably in your shoe to provide daytime treatment and pain relief during your normal routine
- The support straps lift the arch and provide compression to the plantar fascia (Arch area) for immediate relief
- The Heel-Rite applies effective support to relieve tension and pain on the plantar fascia when the sufferer needs it most
- Only Thermoskin Thermal Supports have been clinically proven to increase subcutaneous skin temperature 2-3 degrees F for optimal level of heat therapy
- Thermoskin's patented Trioxon lining creates a micro-climate that maintains elevated skin temperature while still allowing the skin to ventilate for long-term user comfort
- The spiral structure of the Trioxon lining lifts moisture away from the skin and traps air within the lining to help prevent excessive perspiration
- Black color
- Universal, fits left or right
- Comes in two sizes
The Thermoskin Heel-Rite is indicated for plantar fasciitis & heel spur syndrome.
- Increase warmth
- Increase compression
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Provide arch support