Thermoskin Ankle Wrap
The Thermoskin Ankle Wrap was designed to assist in the rehabilitation of sprains and ligament damage to the ankle. The Thermoskin has the additional benefit of a velcro closure for ease of application and adjustable compression.
- The Thermoskin Ankle Wrap was designed to assist in the rehabilitation of sprains and ligament damage to the ankle. It has the additional benefit of a Velcro closure for ease of application and adjustable compression
- Clinically proven to increase surface skin and subcutaneous temperature between¬† 2-3¬∞ F, the optimal level to make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic to provide optimal muscle function
- Patented Trioxin lining is a series of soft spirals that stimulate the skin to help create heat required for healing. The small fibers in Trioxin lift moisture away from the skin while
the knitting process holds air inside the pile to allow the skin to ventilate
- The Trioxin linking creates a micro climate that allows your skin to ventilate and remain
well oxygenated for hours of continuously comfortable wear
- Beige color
- Universal, fits left or right
IndicationsThe Thermoskin is indicated for mild to moderate ankle sprains/strains and general ankle support and compression.
- Increase warmth
- Increase compression
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Provide support
Comfortable, easy to secure, good transition from air-cast boot for mid-foot fracture. I like how it is unobtrusive, snug and quick to fasten. Glad to have found this particular brace.
Great feedback! Thanks for the review.