Swede-O Arch Lok Ankle Brace Information
The Arch Lok has a modified orthotic footplate to provide critical foot and arch support while resisting inversion and eversion. Three adjustable straps allow for a more comfortable fit.
The three-quarter length orthotic footplate also allows earlier weight bearing and return to normal gait. Swede-O Arch Lok gives superior protection against abnormal inversion and eversion motion which causes ankle injury without significant reduction of normal plantar and dorsiflexion so there is no negative impact to movement or performance.
- Patented modified orthotic footplate provides critical foot and arch support while resisting inversion and eversion
- Neutral arch position promotes healing of injured ligaments
- Orthotic footplate allows earlier weight bearing and return to normal gait
- Unique four strap adjustment system of the side supports provide near custom fit
- Medial forward design and contoured side supports help position the brace correctly and firmly to move in unison with the foot and ankle insuring fulltime protection and support
- Available only in black
The Swede-O Arch Lok is indicated for medial and lateral ankle instability and sprains/strains.
- Maximum activity
- Prevent sprains/strains
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint mobility
- Stabilize foot/ankle from pronation