Saunders Stork S'port Maternity Support Information
Stork S'port Maternity Support relieves the muscular pain and fatigue of pregnancy by correcting spinal alignment and gently supporting the abdomen. By supporting under'not over' the abdomen, this unique pregnancy support provides maximum relief with optimal safety and comfort.
The Stork S'port Maternity Support does not require a stabilization strap above the abdomen.
- No uncomfortable stays or hard inserts
- Uses the force of gravity to promote correct posture and gently support the low back,
pelvis and abdomen during pregnancy
- Supports under, not over, the abdomen to provide maximum relief with optimal safety
- Does not require a stabilization strap above the abdomen
- Easiest application of any maternity support: Attach the backside panels to the front
abdominal pad and adjust the side pulls
- Adjustable loop closure with nylon lining allows easy adjustment for an accurate fit
The Saunders Stork S'port ses the force of gravity to promote correct posture and gently support the low back, pelvis and abdomen during pregnancy
- Low profile support
- Support under abdomen and not over
- Improve posture
- Support low back, pelvis during pregnancy