Saunders Home Cervical Traction DeviceSaunders Home Cervical Traction Device is the first home traction device specifically designed to deliver up to 50 pounds of force. This device continues Duane Saunders' 30 year legacy as the premier designer of innovative traction devices.
The Saunders Cervical provides unparalleled traction therapy and is an alternative to long-term clinical care. Cervical traction is delivered in the supine position and the angle is adjustable from 15 to 25 degrees. The features allow true replication of clinical treatments - comfort, angle and force of home treatments are identical to what patients would receive in the clinic. The Saunders Cervical Traction device greatly enhances patient compliance and satisfaction, and provides a comfortable and effective traction experience at home.
Additional Shipping Charges apply to this item!
- Pulls from the back of the head to protect the TMJ
- Applies up to 50 pounds of traction with patented hand held pump and easy to read gauge
- Ensures safety--user has total control of force at all times
- Allows control of the traction angle from 15 to 25 degrees
- Includes patented self-adjusting neck wedges for a perfect fit!
- Provides a comfortable and cost-effective option to continuing clinical traction treatments
- Includes user's guide and deluxe carrying case
- A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
- Traction forces are directed to the back of the head to prevent compression of the TMJ
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
- Weight 12 lbs
IndicationsThe Saunders Cervical Traction device is the first home traction device specifically designed to deliver up to 50 pounds of force
- A cost effective option to continuous clinical care
- Innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician
- Patented pneumatic system ensures reliable force accuracy and leak-free performance