RCAI Pediatric Wrist Fracture Orthosis
The new Pediatric Wrist Fracture Orthosis by RCAI provides wrist immobilization while allowing for full finger/thumb range of motion.
It is indicated for post-cast fracture immobilization, and non-displaced distal forearm fractures.
This unit requires a prescription.
This product must be shipped to a medical facility and cannot be shipped to a home. It is important that the product should only be fit and adjusted by medical professionals to end users on a physicians order.
- Product can only be delivered to a doctor's office or healthcare center
- Not available to the general public
- The Pediatric Wrist Fracture Orthosis is made of a bi-valve polyethylene shell, with closed cell foam lining
- The orthosis is anatomically shaped for patient comfort, and may be reshaped with a heat gun
- Adjustable hook and loop straps accommodate swelling
- Perforated holes allow for ventilation
- The Pediatric Wrist Fracture Orthosis can be used for traumatic, post-surgical or long-term rehabilitation
- Two cotton stockinet liners provided
- Measure Wrist Circumference
- Specify left or right
The RCAI Pediatric Wrist Fracture Orthosis is indicated for post-cast fracture immobilization, and non-displaced distal forearm fractures.
- Decreases pain from surgery
- Adjustability of fit
- Improve patient compliance
- Long term immobilization
- Anatomically molded