ProCare Universal Clinic Collar Information
The ProCare Universal Cervical Collar is a medium density collar designed to help support the cervical spine in a neutral position.
- Medium density foam collar helps support cervical spine in neutral position
- Available in 2.5", 3" and 4" heights to fit wide range of patient neck heights
- Measurement from sternal notch to chin to determine collar height
- Additional cotton stockinette cover provided for better patient hygiene
- Latex free
- Ideal for post-operative rehabilitation or cervical sprains and strains
- Economically priced
The ProCare Universal Clinic Collar is used to provide support for the head and neck.
- Stabilize neck
- Support neck sprain
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve neck function
- Improve quality of life