ProCare Transitional 172 Cervical Collar
ProCare Transitional 172 Cervical Collar restricts cervical spine flexion, extension and rotation to promote patient recovery.
A two-piece polyethylene design enhances patient comfort and is easily adjusted with Velcro tabs. Anterior and posterior flex tabs on the front and back panels provide improved rigidity and durability, while the large trachea opening allows easy carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.
- Uniquely contoured around the shoulder
- Mandible areas to increase stability and comfort
- Removable, foam laminated pads wick away moisture
- Ensure proper patient hygiene
- Comfort while preventing skin irritation
- Collar is X-Ray, CT and MRI lucent
- Latex free
- Available in adult and pediatric sizes
The ProCare Transitional 172 Cervical Collar is uniquely contoured around the shoulder and mandible areas to increase stability and comfort.
- Stabilize neck
- Support neck sprain
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve neck function
- Improve quality of life