ProCare Squared Toe Post-Op Shoe Information
The ProCare Squared Toe Post-Op Shoe is the latest advance in post-op shoe design to meet all your orthopedic needs.
- The Squared Toe Post-Op Shoe allows the dressing to be kept clean and toes dry, providing more protection following post-operative procedures and forefoot trauma
- The square toe design acts as a bumper and provides additional room and comfort for the patient
- The shoe also features high ankle strapping that maintains the foot in the proper location and a rigid rocker sole for ease of ambulation and pressure reduction
- The universal style fits male or female
- Right or left
- Post-Op shoes are non-returnable due to hygiene concerns
The ProCare Squared Toe Post-Op Shoe provides protection and comfort following forefoot surgery and trauma.
- Foot immobilization
- Provide foot/ankle stability
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Reduce swelling
- Improve post-injury & post-surgery of the foot
Nice boot. But did not fit. I returned it about a week ago to the address on the invoice inside the box. If you could follow up on the process of the return I would appreciate it. Thank you.
We will let DonJoy know that you enjoyed their book. We sent you a private message concerning your return process and would be glad to follow up with DonJoy about your return