ProCare Quick-Fit Wrist & Forearm Brace Information
Cool, soft felt/brush nylon construction with double-pull design for convenient application.
- NEW double-pull design for easier application
- Quick-Fit Wrist & Forearm Cool, soft felt/brush nylon construction with
double-pull design for convenient application
- Dorsal stay within adjustable stay pod can be moved proximal or distal for
desired controlled range-of-motion
- Secondary dorsal stay may be removed to accommodate rehabilitation needs
- Contoured palmer stay may be adjusted for specific patient needs
- Brace is 10" in length and designed to fit below palmer crease for full finger dexterity
- Fits on a wide range of wrist sizes
The ProCare Quick-Fit Wrist & Forearm Brace is ideal for post-surgical immobilization, post fracture casting, wrist sprains and strains.
- Post surgical immobilization
- Patient comfort
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve hand/wrist function
- Improve surgical recovery
This brace should not be used for small arms/wrists. It is very uncomfortable
Joseph, we are sorry to hear the Quick-Fit is not helping. If you would like to call our customer service department at (855)414-1313 our friendly customer service agents would be glad to assist you in finding something more suitable.