ProCare Plastalume Finger Splints and Kit Information
The ProCare Plastalume™ Finger Splints are applied to the extensor surface of the finger for stability. Coated aluminum with foam backing. 5/8' width. Kit contains six (6) of each size splint.
- Applied to the extensor surface of the finger for stability
- Vinyl covered aluminum with foam backing
- 5/8" width
- Kit contains six (6) of each size splint
- Type of End: Plain or Ball
The ProCare Plastalume Finger Splints and Kit are indicated for splinting the extensor surface of the fingers following trauma or surgery.
- Increase patient compliance
- Immobilization of the finger joints
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve hand/finger function