ProCare MiniTrax Walker Boots Information
Ideal support and comfort for the smallest patients with mild to severe foot and ankle injuries.
MiniTrax‚Ñ¢ is the only pediatric walking boot to feature kid-friendly design elements that make wearing a boot less intimidating. Beneath the fun exterior though, the MiniTrax is a serious boot with big benefits.
- BIG BENEFITS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR THE SMALLEST PATIENTS
- Easy to apply and adjust with a simple strapping and liner system
- Lightweight design includes anatomically shaped plastic uprights that help to facilitate
¬†¬†¬†¬† a better fit
- Low-profile rocker sole of the MiniTrax features a durable, non-slip tread tough enough to
¬†¬†¬†¬† withstand the test of time--and of a kid
- Color coded for fast and accurate size selection.
|Part Number||Size||Age in Years||Foot Length||Leg Length||US Shoe Size||Euro Shoe Size|
|79-95510||Small||1 - 2.5||Up to 6‚Äù (15.2 cm)||Up to 9‚Äù (23 cm)||Up to 8.5||Up to 25|
|79-95520||Medium||2.5 - 5||6‚Äù- 7‚Äù (15.2-17.8 cm)||Up to 11‚Äù (28 cm)||8.5 - 11.5||25 - 29|
|79-95530||Large||5 - 8||7‚Äù- 8‚Äù (17.8- 20.3 cm)||Up to 14‚Äù (36 cm)||11.5 - 1.5 (Youth)||29 - 33|
The ProCare MiniTrax Walking Boot provides support and immobilization to help promote fracture and post-op healing.
- Increase bone and soft tissue healing
- Improve foot and ankle surgical results
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease ankle and foot pain symptoms
- Improve ankle/foot recovery
- Comfort & support for children