ProCare Med/Surg Shoe Information
The ProCare Med/Surg Shoe is designed for a variety of post-op and post-trauma applications. This design includes a foam mesh upper with semi-flexible skid resistant sole, contoured heel and contact closure straps. This style fits the right or left foot.
- Designed for a variety of post-op and post-trauma applications
- Foam mesh upper with semi-flexible skid resistant sole and contoured heel
- Contact closure straps
- Fits right or left foot
- Available in 4 sizes for women and 5 for men
- Surgical Shoes are non-returnable due to hygiene concerns
The ProCare Med/Surg Shoe provides a variety of post-op and post-trauma applications.
- Foot immobilization
- Provide foot/ankle stability
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Reduce swelling
- Improve post injury & post surgery of the foot
I had ordered a medical shoe made by Procare. It had a minor defect. I contacted customer care about the issue, and they cintacted the manufacturer. They are sending me a new shoe without going through the hassel of returning the defective one. SportsBraces is a reputable company.