ProCare KneeRANGER II
The ProCare KneeRANGER II - One-piece, 24" length design allows for easy application and adjustment. Dual axis hinge provides protected, full range of motion control with flexion and extension stops at 0°, 15°, 30°, 60°, and 90°.
Breathable nylon/fiber/flannelette construction. Integrated strap/hinge bar design accommodates Ankle/Shoe Insert for added rotational control. Ideal for immobilization and protected range of motion associated with ACL, PCL, LCL and MCL surgeries/repairs.
- Dual axis hinge provides protected, full range-of-motion control
- Foam leg wraps, that trim easily for a personal fit, laminated to brushed nylon
- Breathable nylon/fiber/flannelette construction
- Integrated strap/hinge bar design
- Detachable straps
- Available in 4 sizes
Measurement taken at 4" above mid-patella cirucmference
|79-94253||14" - 16"||Small|
|79-94255||16" - 18"||Medium|
|79-94257||18" - 20"||Large|
|79-94258||22" - 24"||X-Large|
The ProCare KneeRANGER II - designed for support after surgery.
- Increase recovery time
- Improve surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve adjustability
Overall a great brace I love how easy the hinge pins set,
It does slip down the leg and need re adjusted a few times a day but overall I'm satisfied