ProCare Drop Foot Boot Information
The ProCare Surround FLOAM™ Ankle Stirrup provides stability to the ankle by minimizing ankle rotation.
Comprised of two polypropylene outer shells connected with soft, adjustable foot piece. A unique FLOAM bladder provides uniform compression and a customized fit. FLOAM has no memory, and therefore prohibits pressure from being displaced to bony prominences.
The ProCare Drop Foot Boot 90 upright frame with internal/external rotation in 10 increments. Disposable liner serves as heel/toe protection.
- 90 upright frame with internal/external rotation in 10 increments
- Disposable liner serves as heel/toe protection
- Prevents Achilles contracture
- Universal sizing
- Fits left or right
- Ankle contractures
- Muscle tightening
- Correct plantar flexion contractures
- Drop foot
- Reduce muscular contractures
- Control hip abduction or rotation
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with plantar fasciitis
- Improve physical therapy effects
- Reduce foot contractures