Procare Compression Knee Dressing Information
The ProCare Compression Knee Dressing has a foam laminate body, that can be trimmed, with 6" wide encircling straps for full compression.
It has moveable medial/lateral stay casings for proper positioning and a universal sizing. It is ideal for use following arthroscopic and reconstructive knee surgery.
- Foam laminate body with 6" wide encircling straps for full compression
- Trims easily for a personal fit
- Moveable medial/lateral stay casings for proper positioning
- Universal sizing
- Fits 29" maximum thigh circumference
- Available in three (3) lengths
The ProCare Compression Knee Dressing provides full compression to aid in prevention of edema.
- Provide quad compression
- Provide calf compression
- Provide hamstring compression
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve muscle function
- Reduce edema