V2 Universal Back Brace was designed as a low-profile Lumbar Sacral Orthosis (brace) that provides both support and compression to the lower back region. This simple-to-use, easy-to-apply brace helps with chronic and acute low back pain, muscle weakness, strains and sprains prior to surgery if necessary. It can also assist with spinal blocks, stenosis and spondylolysis while also assisting in post-operative procedures such as Laminectomy, Spondylolisthesis and Discectomy among others. Once adorned, the Universal Back Brace will help increase back stability, decrease back pain symptoms and improve the function of your back. The V2 will improve greatly on easing your pain, whether it came naturally over time or through a surgical procedure. A simple dual-tab design makes it easy to apply and remove when needed.
Available sizes are Extra Large (50-68 Inches). Available models include Standard and Tall.
V2 Universal Back Brace Features and Benefits
- Helps Alleviate Back Pain for Surgical and Non-Surgical Ailments
- Designed Specifically for the Lumbar Region
- Relieves Chronic and Acute Back Pain
- Also Helps with Muscle Weakness, Strains and Sprains
- Post-Operative Surgery Assistance Available
- Great for Stability Support and Pain Relief
Limited Stock Available