Ovation Medical Standard Short Walker Information
The Ovation R&D design team has delivered breakthrough after breakthrough for years. This uniquely passionate team is led by experienced Orthopedic professionals. As a result, fundamental Orthopedics meets inspired design.
The all new Generation 2 Walkers are masterworks of engineering. Inspired by the pursuit of perfect function and anatomical precision, the dynamic re-design delivers a new level of comfort and performance that stands without rival.
Through the use of new materials and a relentless pursuit to cut weight while increasing strength, the new Ovation ultra low profile walker is the lightest walker on the market. Low profile, rounded Intuitive-Sole‚Ñ¢ for stable, instinctive maneuverability in any environment or walking surface, our revolutionary ShockPod‚Ñ¢ system which absorbs over 50% of the energy from each heel strike providing unparalleled comfort and stability, just to name a few.
- Revolutionary 'ShockPod‚Ñ¢' system absorbs over 50% of the energy from each heel strike providing unparalleled comfort and stability
- Patented and innovative pneumatic pump system with 'push button' release of air for superior ease of use
- Heel and Toe 'Sure-Grip ‚Ñ¢' bumpers for added protection
- The contoured struts are flared to fit the extremes of patient anatomy
- The Intuitive edgeless sole delivers 3-Dimensional gait and easy pivoting
- Low profile, rounded sole for stable, instinctive maneuverability in any environment or walking surface
- The Uniquely sculpted design has unique Pre-Relieved contoured areas for patient comfort and safety
- Ultra Low Profile (Lowest in the industry)
Ovation Medical Standard Short Walker is indicated for soft tissue injuries of the foot/ankle, stable fractures of the midtarsal and metatarsals as well as an adjunct to trauma and rehab of the foot and ankle.
- Protect foot and ankle
- Adjustable pneumatic compression
- Immobilize foot post-surgery
- Improve ambulation during post-op/post-injury
- Decrease foot/ankle pain symptoms
- Improve healing time
- Foot fracture immobilization