Ossur Rehab Contour Post-Op Knee Brace Information
Whatever your choice, the Rehab Post-Op offers a user-friendly ROM adjustment and moldable, telescoping struts in a lightweight package.
- Available with full foam for tissue control or cool, breathable Air Light padding
- Push-button system for easy strut length adjustment
- Strap tabs allow quick brace placement and adjustment
- Lightweight for extended patient comfort and compliance
- Range of motion control in 15¬∞ increments: Flexion 0¬∞ to 105¬∞, Extension 15¬∞ to 90¬∞
- Low profile: fits easily under clothing
- The Rehab post-op knee brace is indicated for ligament & fracture-related surgeries
- Indicated when controlled range of motion is necessary
- Suggested weight range: up to 250 lbs
- Rehab Contour is designed to fit specifically the right or left leg
- Can be ordered in either a long or short model
- Available with breathable "Air Light" padding or tissue controlling "Full Foam"
The Rehab Contour Post-Op Knee Braces are indicated for ligament and fracture-related surgeries and when controlled range of motion is necessary.
The Rehab Contour Post-Op is available with breathable "Air Light" padding or tissue controlling "Full Foam".
- Adjustable Knee Range of Motion
- Option instead of cast immobilization
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint recovery
- Improve surgery success