Ossur Form Fit Hinged Knee Brace Product Line Information
Ossur and SportsBraces¬†have teamed up to present you with twelve variations to choose from six models available in both open and closed popliteal versions Ossur's Form Fit Hinged Knee Brace product line is a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality neoprene supports designed to meet the needs of any patient.
When you need to limit range-of-motion, our ROM hinge provides the control you need. When you don't, you can opt for a more streamlined, polycentric hinge.
A removable, universal buttress is included with every sleeve version of the Form Fit Knee Brace for additional, customizable patella support, if necessary.
- Twelve product variations to offer practitioners to select the brace that is right for their patient
- Accutrac ROM hinges provide anatomically-accurate tracking
- Extension control and additional medial-lateral stability
- Open and closed popliteal area reduces material bulging and irritation
- Neoprene material provide comfort, retains heat for cold weather conditions
- Highly durable for use in sports activities
- Malleable rigid hinge arms provide intimate fit
- Universal buttresses are included with all sleeve versions for customizable patella support
- The Form Fit knee brace is indicated for mild to moderate sprains and strains of the knee.
- The Form Fit ROM knee brace has the following indications:
- Mild to moderate Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) tears
- Mild to moderate Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) tears
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) tears
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) tears
- Combined mild knee sprains and strains
- Increase knee stability
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms.
- Improve joint function
- Improve support
I gave this product 2 stars due to the fact that it is ineffective. It never fails no matter if I wear the brace over or under my pants it always seems to slip off. This is the second brace I have worn, but the first from this company and I found the product lacking in support and design. I have adjusted and readjusted the brace and it never fails it always to slip down my leg. I have had my leg measured and the brace adjusted by the sales person from the medical supply store in which it was purchased and still the same problem. For the price you pay this product you would expect it to perform like it was intended.
I have had this knee brace for some time and it never fulfilled its purpose/always it works it way down past my knee to the top of myfoot/after countless refittings and size changing÷what I was wondering had you all had complaints of this sort on this item/maybe a design flaw???? Thank you