Ossur C180 Rocket for Kids Ligament Knee Brace Information
With a condensed size and Accutrac‚Ñ¢ hinges that are modified to more accurately track young knees, C180 Rocket provides support for children with ligament instabilities.
Kids with knee injuries have had limited support options until now.
- Ultra-light streamlined thermo sensitive clear, carbon weave composite frame
- Six-point support system
- Helps compensate for medial-lateral, anterior-posterior & combined instabilities
- Anatomically proportioned Accutrac‚Ñ¢ hinge
- Easy-thread buckles and simple four strap design
- Water resistant materials
- Optional Patella Cup (extra charge applies)
- Comfortable oversized cushioned condylar pads
- Child must have a minimum 9.5" joint circumference to use this brace
This brace is indicated for low contact to low impact sports. Indicated for injuries to the ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL and combined instabilities.
- Maximum activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with ACL/PCL injuries
- Improve joint function
- Ultimate protection