Ossur AFO Leaf Spring Information
The Ossur AFO Leaf Spring is a prefabricated polypropylene ankle foot orthosis designed to support flaccid drop foot. It provides a semi-rigid section for toe clearance and support, yet it has a thin flexible foot plate for easy trimming. The absence of a heel section makes the OSSUR AFO Leaf Spring more comfortable to wear and provides a better fit in shoes.
- Injection molded from polypropylene
- Variable thickness throughout the orthosis
- High durability
- Thin and flexible foot part
- Easy to trim with a pair of scissors
- Good fit for most types of shoes
- Available in two sizes
- Small/Medium for people <5'8" or shorter. Large for >5'8"
Ossur AFO Leaf Spring indicated for mild drop foot secondary to CVA and other neurological conditions.
- Prevent drop foot
- Prevent falling
- Stabilize gait
- Reduce foot contractures
- Improve ambulation
- Improve quality of life
|Part#||Height||Leg||Size||Foot Plate Length|
|O-110127||10.75" (27cm)||Right||Small/Medium||9.5 Inches|
|O-110227||10.75" (27cm)||Left||Small/Medium||9.5 Inches|
|O-110130||12" (30cm)||Right||Large||11 Inches|
|O-110230||12" (30cm)||Left||Large||11 Inches|