OPTEC Venum 1 Lite LSO Back Brace Information
We are excited to announce the arrival of our NEW Venum1 LSO "One Size Fits All" line which features a drawstring pulley system that is so easy to use and simple to pull, you will not want to use any other product moving forward!
Regardless of age, whether you are 25 or 85 years of age, a sleek design, light weight, and less bulky product are features to look for in a brace. Easy application is a must! For patients suffering with arthritis or debilitating hand strength, our Venum 1 features arthritics grips which make it easy to tighten, resulting in immediate pain relief and unparalleled support.
The Venum1 features a modular system, with interchangeable panels to provide your patients with a variety of posterior panels during each stage of rehabilitation. Each Venum1 has a built-in anterior panel and removable posterior panels that can be retrofitted from a TLSO and break down to a simple corset
- The New VENUM™1 LITE LSO features an innovative single drawstring pulley closure system to increase support and compression with minimal effort to the spine from L-1 to below L-5 vertebra
- The lightweight mesh and ergonomic design with anterior and posterior panels provide sagittal control and intracavitary compression
- The VENUM™1 LITE LSO rigid panels contour to your patient's lordotic curve and abdomen resulting in comfort, control and increased compliance.
- Degenerative, Herniated, or Bulging Disc
- Facet Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tumors or Inflammation
- Chronic Back Pain, Spinal
- Maximum back support
- Reduce muscle spasms in back
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease back pain symptoms
- Reduce back inflammation
- Improve quality of life