OPTEC Expander LSO Back Brace Information
OPTEC USA's patented Expander Traction LSO features a unique air pocket expansion system that provides effective lower back treatment by reducing pressure within the vertebrae.
The Expander LSO with removable plastic panels restricts and controls unwanted motion while providing immediate relief and support.
- When inflated, the Expander provides traction between the inferior of the rib cage and the superior part of the trochanter, creating weight-bearing forces away from the lower back and reducing pressure in the lumbar spine
- The plastic panels on the expander can be removed to adapt to all facets of patients rehabilitation
- OPTEC USA's Expander is lightweight and can be discreetly worn under normal clothing
- Bulging and Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Stenosis
- Increase intervertebral disc space
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve back function
- Improve quality of life