MedSpec Tee Pee Thumb Protector
MedSpec Tee Pee Thumb Protector is an excellent choice for thumb sprains and CMC arthritis.
- Triple stays: encompasses the thumb to provide a secure environment following injury
- Malleable stays: main, dorsal and palmar stays can all be adjusted to customize for each patient
- Perforated suede: improves evaporative ability
- Polypropylene felt: wicks moisture away from skin
- Velstretch strap: properly secures base of product while allowing ulnar and radial deviation
- Fits left or right: reduces inventory needs
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards
- MedSpec Tee Pee Thumb Protector is indicated for thumb protection and immobilization
- Instability of the thumb
- Focal protection at of the thumb
- Maximum support
- Prevent thumb instability
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve thumb function
- Maintain flexibility
To Size - Measure down the length of the thumb starting at the IP (middle) joint to the wrist
Measured a number of times according to their chart and felt size would be correct. When product came in size was extremely big and didn’t fit thumb. Be very careful ordering size shipping back and paying for shipping again is cost prohibitive.
This is exactly what I needed for nighttime protection while sleeping. It can also be worn during the day. I have osteoarthritis and this really helps with the pain. It came in time and was exactly as described. A nurse friend recommended this and am so glad she did!!!