MedSpec Gripper Hinged Knee Brace
The MedSpec Gripper Hinged Knee Brace is used in the treatment of medial collateral and lateral collateral sprains. Can also be used post-operatively or during sports to provide medial and lateral stability and to protect against hyperextension of the knee.
Now available in 4 and 5X sizing (extra charges apply)!
- Internal skinloc patch: works in concert to grip the proximal end of the calf muscle
- Skinloc inhibits the brace from migrating distally
- Outer closure straps: straps are made of quality woven elastic and woven nylon material
- Allows for numerous applications without fraying or losing closure strength
- Metal hinge pockets: reinforced on interior with ballistic nylon material
- Pockets protect stitching from metal hinge and improve durability
- CoolFlex (TM) material: offers enhanced breathability
- Open popliteal: minimizes material bunching during flexion to improve comfort
- Bilateral design: fits either right or left knee
- Posterior belt loops: maintains outer closure straps in their proper position during wear
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards
MedSpec Gripper Hinged Knee Braces are indicated for MCL & LCL sprains, post-operatively, or during sports
- Knee Stability
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with MCL or LCL tear
- Improve knee function
- Improve endurance
I am scheduled to have my knee replaced due to injury. In the mean time, the brace helps me to walk.
I can't say anything bad about the quality and construction of this brace hence the 5 star rating. The company had it for a very reasonable price compared to local sales outlets. The shipping could have been a little faster. All that being said, I tried to use the brace to help with some severe arthritic knee pain and it didn't help much if at all.
This is the second MedSpec knee brace I've owned. I've had others of this type but the gripper piece in the back really helps keep the brace from sliding. No matter the temperature or activity, for me mostly Golf, Pickleball. I've only worn this a few times but I can feel the difference of the Cool Flex when playing.