ASO/MedSpec CMC Thumb Support
- The CMC Thumb Support aids in the treatment of arthritis and instability of the CMC (carpometacarpal) joint
- The unique design of the internal padded stay in combination with the outer elasticstrap provides focal compression at the base of the thumb and helps stabilize the CMC joint
- The CMC Thumb Support provides this functional stabilization without restricting¬† the use of the thumb in pinching or grasping objects
- Make sure to take the measurement at your wrist. Watch Video if you have any questions about location.
This item has a high return rate from our customers. If you would like alternatives, please call our customer service department at 855-414-1313 (Monday-Friday 9AM to 7PM CST). Three alternatives are FLA 3D Adjustable Thumb Brace, BioSkin Wrist/Thumb Spica Wrist brace and the MedSpec Tee Pee Thumb Protector.
- For moderate/severe CMC arthritis
- Instability of the CMC
- Focal compression at the base of the thumb
- Maximum support
- Prevent thumb CMC instability
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve thumb function
- Maintain flexibility
The brace was not comfortable and was not used other than trying it on. I was told that it was not returnable.
Returned first order SB15077 as soon as RA#2448 received (5/23), but have not received my credit card refund.
I think for day to day - non athletic activities this brace can help most people. I need support to maintain thumb position under moderate pressure(fly rod).
This brace helped only marginally.
Unfortunately these did not seem to give me any support, could be they were to big. They were nicely made and was hoping they would work but sadly I am sending back for an exchange