Med Spec Boxer Splint
The Med Spec Boxer Splint is designed to comfortably support fractures of the fourth or fifth metacarpal.
- Malleable palmar and dorsal aluminum stays are easily bent to immobilize the patient's hand in the desired position
- Molded plastic clamshell design protects and supports the fourth and fifth metacarpals without restricting the flexion of the MP joints
- Polypropylene felt liner provides superb padding and allows moisture to evaporate away from the skin
- Metacarpal closure strap features our patented V-Strap Retention System that prevents the strap from sliding out of the plastic buckle when applying or removing the splint
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards
Remove any metal stays if possible, close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap. Product should be air-dried, do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
The Med Spec Boxer Splint is indicated to support fractures of the fourth or fifth metacarpal.
- Support fractures of the fourth or fifth metacarpal
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease wrist pain symptoms
- Improve finger joint function
- Maintain flexibility