The McDavid Ultra Light 195 is worn by the best players in the game.
Why spend the time and money on taping when the #195 gives you the support you need? It's the most popular ankle brace on the market today.
Used to replace costly tape for injury prevention, it features a lightweight nylon/vinyl fabric shell with two "Figure 6" stirrup straps that may be adjusted at anytime during play without removing the shoe.
These straps simulate a professional taping technique that lends additional support and protection for common injuries.
- Simulates athletic taping with fully adjustable figure 6-straps that don't bunch or collapse
- Straps can be retightened anytime without having to re-lacing constantly
- Light weight and non-invasive ankle support and protection
- Padded lining improves fit, increases compression and breathes for comfort
- Elastic heel and sewn-in tongue
- Available in Black
- Other support and comfort features include a padded lining with a notched front, elastic heel and tongue and a sewn in arch support
- Used and recommended by top professional and collegiate athletes as well as sports medicine professionals nationwide
- Guaranteed to last
- Fits left or right ankle and any style shoe
The McDavid Ultra Light 195 is light weight and non-invasive for ankle support and protection.
- Increase activity
- Prevent sprains/strains
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint mobility
- Improve endurance
Click here for Rating Information