Lenox Hill Swedish Knee CageLenox Hill Swedish Knee Cage was designed to control Genu Recurvatum (hyperextension) of the knee.
The Trulife Knee Cage permits knee flexion, aids in ambulation, and increases motion power of the quadriceps. The lightweight, thermoplastic construction of the brace conforms to the anatomy of the leg.
The adjustable 3 point pressure strap behind the knee is padded for patient comfort.
The new Knee Cage is indicated for hyperextension of the knee due to plantar flexion contracture, quadriceps weakness, and hip extension weakness.
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery!
- Effective control of Genu Recurvatum (hyperextension)
- Posterior pressure pad is adjustable at attachment to the uprights
- Permits knee flexion, aids in ambulation, and increases motion power of the quadriceps
- The adjustable 3 point pressure strap behind the knee is padded for patient comfort
- Better control, comfort, and increased compliance
- Permits flexion at the knee without mechanical joints and locks
- Lightweight vinyl coated aluminum molds easily
IndicationsThe Trulife Swedish Knee Cage is designed for mild to moderate Genu Recurvatum due to plantar flexion contracture, quadriceps weakness, and hip extension weakness.
- Control hyperextension
- Improve ambulation
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve quality of life
Excellent product, delivered promptly and good price!
The brace does what I need it to do, however it is too big and keeps sliding down my leg. I have tightened it as far as it will allow but I think I need a smaller size.
Braces come with hardly any instruction on how to put on or adjust. Even my PT had to guess. Then when I spoke to customer service asking if there was a visual guide or a video on how to put on / adjust the brace they said nothing else exists other than the one pager that was in the package.