LED Technologies DPL Pain Mitt
This is a non-returnable item
Flexible light therapy systems provide flexibility, comfort and ease of use. It took several years for us to develop our DPL® FlexPad and Pain Mitt. With the help of professionals in the field that treat pain & diabetic neuropathy we are happy to help individuals who suffer from these aliments. Treatments using our DPL® Flexible devices does not stop there…you will find that due to the flexibility you can use them all over your body. The DPL® Pain Mitt is just that a mitt, you slide your hand into the mitt for the treatment of pain & arthritis. The DPL® Pain Mitt is large enough to treat the wrist area, great for those that suffer from carpel tunnel.
• Portable design with 2 power options: USB or standard outlet
• FDA-cleared, OTC Class II medical device
• Relieves pain associated with Arthritis and carpal tunnel
• Accelerates healing and relaxes muscles
Relief from Arthritis and Carpal Tunnel Pain/Stiffness
The dpl® Flex Mitt for Arthritis relaxes muscles and improves circulation and gives pain relief and healing for Arthritis pain/stiffness, nerve injury, carpal tunnel syndrome, stress Injury, and aches in the hands. Our medical-grade infrared lights reach deep, but are safe and natural, and built to last. Feel better in just 20 minutes!
• Medical-grade LED lights reach deep into joints and soft tissue
• Relieves pain and stiffness
• Increases blood circulation
• Accelerates healing, repairs tissue, and relaxes muscles
• Enhances recovery from exercise or injury
• Safe for all skin types
How to use: Insert USB plug from pad into provided USB power supply or portable battery bank. Insert hand into device. Press on/off switch to activate lights. You can only see the red LED’s; the other LED’s are in the infrared light spectrum and cannot be seen with the human eye. Recommended treatment time is 20 minutes. This device may be used multiple times per day.