KMX Ankle Straps Information
The KMX Ankle Straps is a great device in the treatment of "shin splint syndrome". Shin splints is a very common overuse condition that causes pain in a person's lower leg. Develop "Super Shins" with this ankle and shin splint rehab revolution.
- Provides progressive resistance in the treatment of "shin splint syndrome"
- Can be used for dorsiflexion, inversion and eversion
- Straps can be used with professional exercise tubing, or professional
stackable weight pulley systems
- Straps fit on either foot and can be easily changed from foot to foot
- Wide strap fits around front of shoe
- Narrow strap fits around heel of shoe
- Adjust each strap for width and length of footf foot
- Attaches to legs of heavy furniture as well
- Fits men's shoe sizes 5-14
- Fits women's shoe sizes 7-16
The KMX is indicated in the treatment and rehabilitation of shin splints
- Increase strength
- Improve endurance
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms.
This brace is rated Level I
Click here for Rating Information