The Hely & Weber Suede Wrist Orthosis Information
This is a closeout item. No Returns
The Hely & Weber Suede Wrist Orthosis is the new leader in wrist brace technology. Range of motion can be controlled by changing the position of the dorsal and palmal stays.
One of the most comfortable and supportive wrist braces sold at The Brace Shop.
- Constructed of perforated black suede laminated to moisture moving poly-felt
- Contoured design provides a secure fit and allows full finger and thumb function
- Lacing design provides for easy secure closures
- Stockinette tongue eases application
- Anatomically designed for a better fit
- Aluminum palmal and dorsal stays are malleable and removable
- Available in left or right
- Available in XSmall (Lacing Wrist Orthosis only)
- Price Match guarantee!
The Hely & Weber Suede Wrist Orthosis is indicated for carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist sprains and strains
- Adjustability and ease of use
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease arthritic pain symptoms
- Improve wrist function
- Maintaining full finger & thumb function