Hely Weber Webly Ankle Orthosis
The Hely Weber Webly Ankle Orthosis provides heavy gauge ballistic nylon, with non-stretch, non-fraying nylon straps.
- Constructed of heavy gauge ballistic nylon, with non-stretch, non-fraying nylon straps
- Limits inversion/eversion while not restricting plantar and dorsiflexion
- Figure 8 pull-up straps provide stability by locking the Calcaneus in position
- Malleolar opening prevents stay irritation and guides positioning
- Seamless Sole
- Neoprene tongue and Achilles relief padding aid in player/patient comfort
- Straps sewn to eliminate Achilles irritation
- Useful prophylactically and for chronic ankle sprains
- Low profile brace fits in shoes and workboots
- Large heel opening aids in comfort.
- Optional medial/lateral stays are flexible, stackable and provide extra support (additional charge applies)
The Hely Weber Webly Ankle Orthosis is indicated for mild to moderate edema and ankle stability.
- Provide compression of foot and ankle
- Reduce edema in ankles
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with ankle edema
- Improve diuretic effects
- Prevent skin breakdown