Hely Weber PSO (Plantar Stretching Orthosis)The Hely Weber PSO (Plantar Stretching Orthosis) is the ideal device for Plantar Fasciitis (heel spur syndrome) and Achilles Tendonitis.
Very few night splints compare to this very popular product by Hely Weber. Lightweight and low profile to allow a better sleeping position.
Adjustable straps for a gentle stretching of the foot and ankle. Included is a slip resistant tread.
- Help minimize pain caused by inflammation and tissue shortening
- Comfortable foam padded foot and calf straps are adjustable with easy close buckles
- Ventilated calf area for patient comfort and greater breathability
- Lightweight design and low profile injection molded shell assist in patient comfort and durability
- Soft, removable and washable foam liner provides a comfortable cushion
- Slip-resistant tread (not recommended that you ambulate in this device)
IndicationsThe Hely Weber PSO is indicated for heel spur syndrome, plantar fasciitis, Achilles injuries, and for night time immobilization/stretching of the foot and ankle.
- Increase foot function
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with plantar fasciitis
- Improve physical therapy effects
- Improve healing