Hely & Weber Hayes Long Hinged Orthosis
Hely & Weber Hayes Long Hinged Orthosis was developed in collaboration with William Hayes M.D.. Its unique design allows for one size custom fitting, three styles of hinged support, padded condyle protection and is available in two lengths to accommodate a range of patient sizing. The humerus and forearm cuffs are completely adjustable, and trimmed for anatomical customization. It is easy to apply and accommodate the patient's pre and post operative needs.
- 3 hinged options: Regular, heavy and range of motion
- Adjustable and trimable straps allow for custom placement in a one-size universal design
- Padded condyle protection
- Available in 2 lengths
- Long Hayes Hinged Elbow Orthosis for patient taller than 6'
- For people shorter than 6' please choose Hayes Regular Hinged Elbow Orthosis
The Hely & Weber Hays Long Hinged Orthosis is useful in treating the following:
- Pre/Post operative care
- Low profile brace
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve elbow function