Safe-T-Lift LX Premium Occupational Back Support
Safe-T-Lift LX Premium Occupational Back Support should be worn during any activity involving lifting, repetitive motions or standing for long periods of time. Durable for extended use at work or at home. When worn correctly, the shoulder straps and intra-abdominal compression of a Back Support system will help hold the lumbar and thoracic curves in alignment.
Back Supports have also been shown to reduce the forces of the erector spinae muscle required to stabilize the spine, which in turn reduces the cumulative spinal compression. In addition, moving the side pulls from the passive to active position will serve as a physical reminder to use proper lifting techniques.
- Provides support to the lower back and helps promote proper posture and lifting techniques
- Contains Latex
- The extra wide support base provides added support to the lower back and abdominal region and helps maintain proper back alignment
- The support base is made of a high grade, breathable spandex for extended durability, and features a tension strap to prevent overstretching
- The spring steel stays are plastic coated and plastic tipped for added durability and safety
- The LX helps reduce work-related lower back fatigue and helps relieve lower back discomfort
- Full color training insert included
- Color: Black
The Safe-T-Lift LX Premium Occupational Back Support is indicated for mild to moderate back support.
- Increase warmth & compression
- Reinforce lumbar region
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Low profile support