FLA Orthopedics OA/Arthritis Knee Brace Features
- Off-Loading reduces bone on bone contact and the associated pain
- Wrap-around design is quick and easy to apply to tender, swollen knees, and support straps allow for adjustable compression
- Neoprene material provides therapeutic warmth to soothe the aching joint
- Interchangeable condyle pads for day-to-day adjustment
- Medial and lateral designs for left and right knee applications
- Color: Beige
- Mild unicompartmental osteoarthritis (Grades I and II)
- Knee pain due to cartilage or meniscus deterioration
- Mild ligament instabilities
- Medial or lateral instability
- Note - This product can be returned only in case of any defect or any non-medical or medical reaction being caused
More On FLA Orthopedics OA/Arthritis Knee BraceWhat does the FLA OA brace work?
- Osteoarthritis (OA)/Arthritis Knee Brace provides excellent support and targeted pain relief.
- The unilateral hinge and strapping system work together to apply a corrective force to the joint - creating space in the joint where cartilage has deteriorated.
- Stress and load on the affected side of the joint is transferred to the unaffected compartment, allowing the joint to realign.
|X-Small||12" to 13"|
|Small||14" to 15"|
|Medium||16" to 17"|
|Large||18" to 19"|
|X-Large||20" to 21"|
|XX-Large||22" to 23"|
|3X-Large||24" to 25"|
Measure around leg 4" above center of knee cap
Specify medial left/lateral right or medial right/lateral left