FLA The Cinch-Loc LSO Spinal Orthosis Information
The Cinch-Loc™ LSO provides constant lumbar and abdominal support and protection for the healing back. Rigid anterior and posterior panels work together to stabilize the lumbar sacral region and relieve pressure from the spine, holding it in a healthy, correct posture.
The hydrostatic lift reduces the load on the lumbar discs and often provides immediate pain relief. The rigid posterior panel is designed with an optional indentation that can easily be removed depending on indications. The indented back provides superior pain relief for those with chronic pain, a herniated lumbar disc or degenerative disc disease. Removing the indented portion creates a flat back design ideal for post-surgical use, preventing pressure on sensitive incision areas.
When the strapping system is closed over the rigid anterior panel, it provides intra-abdominal compression and provides a lift to hold the weight of the abdominal area. By lifting and holding the weight, pressure is relieved from lumbar discs reducing the associated pain. The posterior and anterior panels work together, giving opposing support to stabilize the lumbar sacral region. The result is a supported and pressure free spine held in a healthy, correct posture.
- Soft, breathable mesh material allows for maximum patient comfort and
- Patented strapping method provides a secure fit with no migrationion
- Easy application
- Color: Black
- Chronic Back Pain
- Chronic Lumbar Instability
- Herniated Lumbar Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation (Flat Back)
- Increase abdominal compression
- Reinforce lumbar/sacral region
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Low profile support
- More flexible lumbar/sacral support