FLA Activa Graduated Therapy Panty Hose (20-30 mm Hg) Information
Compression Pantyhose with Medical Benefits!
Designed to prevent venous disorders of the leg such as varicose veins, spider veins and ankle/foot swelling, this support hosiery provides moderate graduated compression to increase circulation in the legs.
Ideal for frequent or long air travel to prevent "Economy Class Syndrome", a condition causing blood clots and embolism formation due to inactivity during flying. Knitted with Microfibers, this compression pantyhose has a cotton-like softness that wicks moisture away. Elegant in its sheen and softness, it is a support pantyhose with the feel and look of tights.
- Indicated for relief of chronic leg fatigue and heaviness
- Control of ankle and foot swelling
- Provides 20-30 mm Hg. of compression at the ankle
- Reinforced foot and heel for easy application, precise fitting and improved durability
- Relieves leg fatigue and heaviness
- Relieves ankle and foot swelling, mild spider veins, varicose veins, and for post-Sclerotherapy
- Cool, breathable panty
- Available in Black or Beige
- Compression hose are non-returnable due to hygiene concerns
FLA Activa Graduated Therapy Panty Hose relieves leg fatigue and heaviness, ankle and foot swelling, mild spider veins, varicose veins, and for Post Sclerotherapy.
- Uniform compression
- Improve circulation
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Reduce edema