DonJoy UltraSling ER IV Shoulder Sling
For protocols involving immobilization in external rotation, the DonJoy UltraSling ER IV Shoulder Sling was designed to provide a comfortable proper fit'every time. The three-point strapping system is easy to put on, while its unique design eliminates pressure on the neck, leading to increased patient comfort and compliance. The soft, breathable inner lining with mesh laminate helps improve ventilation.
- 15° and 30° cushions for solid, stable support
- Cushions switch easily from right to left reducing inventory required
- Larger vents in thermoform helps promote proper airflow
- Soft liner wicks away moisture and helps increase ventilation
- Color coded stress ball and label by size for quick identification and accurate dispensing
- Sized, universal sling design converts from right to left
- 3-point strapping system evenly distributes weight and takes pressure off the neck
- Soft padded, customizable straps provide maximum comfort
The DonJoy UltraSling ER IV Shoulder Sling is ideal for preferred positioning following Capsular shifts, Post-operative Bankart procedures, Glenohumeral dislocations and subluxation, Post-operative care after release of severe anterior capsule contracture, and adhesive capsulitis release and manipulation.
- Controlled elbow/shoulder immobilization
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve elbow protection during post surgery/injury
- Adjustable application