The exciting new DonJoy Hinged Tru-Pull Advanced System was developed to give patients a dynamic, comfortable and easy way to effectively reduce patellofemoral pain and provide medial and lateral stability.
The Hinged Tru-Pull Advanced System works to stretch the lateral retinaculum, easing the mechanical stresses on the patella.
By redistributing the contact stress evenly, the patella is allowed to track in the intercondylar groove reducing the patient's pain. For mild medial/ lateral support of the knee.
- Elastomeric pull device, with pull straps above and below the patella
- Has a rubber band type effect providing a strong dynamic pull on the patella as the knee extends
- Independent anchors prevent rotation of the brace
- Provides a 'True' and consistent pull on the patella to avoid lateral subluxation
- Trimable adjustable buttress allows for versatility of contact area
- New unique materials give it a modern non-medical look
- With or without popliteal cutout
- Cutout in the back of the brace to allow more breathability and prevent bunching
- Ease of application leads to excellent patient compliance
- Choice of 1/4' and 3/8' buttresses to give the patient the leverage they require
- Breathable material makes the brace light and comfortable
- Removable polycentric aluminum uprights
For symptomatic pain relief of patellofemoral dysfunction including subluxation/dislocation, mal-tracking and patellar tendonitis.
- Stabilize patella
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associates with subluxations
- Improve knee joint function
- Improve quality of life