The DonJoy Tru-Pull Advanced System was developed to give patients a dynamic, comfortable and easy way to effectively reduce patellofemoral pain.
The Tru-Pull Advanced System works to stretch the lateral retinaculum, easing the mechanical stresses on the patella.
By redistributing the contact stress evenly, the patella is allowed to track in the intercondylar groove reducing the patient's pain. For mild medial/ lateral support of the knee.
- Elastomeric pull device, with pull straps above and below the patella
- Has rubber band type effect providing strong dynamic pull on patella as knee extends
- Independent anchors prevent rotation of the brace
- Provides a 'True' and consistent pull on the patella to avoid lateral subluxation
- Trimable adjustable buttress allows for versatility of contact area
- New unique materials give it a modern non-medical look
- With popliteal cutout (cutout in back of knee)
- Cutout in the back of the brace to allow more breathability and prevent bunching
- Ease of application leads to excellent patient compliance
- Choice of 1/4' and 3/8' buttresses to give the patient the leverage they require
- Breathable material makes the brace light and comfortable
Our customers have returned a high percentage of this item. If you would like alternatives please contact our customer service department at 855-414-1313 (Monday-Friday 9AM-7PM CST). Alternatives to consider would be the Breg FreeSport Knee Brace or the Breg Hinged LPS Patella Knee Brace. Note that the DonJoy brace is not hinged.
For symptomatic pain relief of patellofemoral dysfunction including subluxation/dislocation, mal-tracking and patellar tendonitis.
- Patella stability
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve knee function