DonJoy Telescoping Cool IROM ¬Æ Post-Operative Knee Brace InformationThe Telescoping Cool IROM¬Æ is one of DonJoy's premier post-op brace. Easily sized and easy application for difficult to fit patients. The IROM is the industry standard providing precise range-of-motion control in 10 degree increments.
For warmer climates, the Cool IROM¬Æ provides immobilization and precise range-of-motion control for ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL surgeries.
The telescoping bars allow the brace to fit a variety of patients. The brace length adjusts with the push of a button-no tools are required. The buckles allow for fast and easy strapping. The brace can extend to the ankle to help prevent migration.
- New Telescoping bar
- Precise range of motion control
- Easily size and custom fit the brace to the patient
- Buckles allow for fast and easy strapping
- Brace can extend to ankle with ankle stirrup to help prevent migration
- Available with full-circumference shells for added stiffness and tissue containment
- The brace length adjusts with the push of a button
The Telescoping Cool IROM¬Æ is indicated for ligament and fracture-related surgeries and when controlled range of motion is needed.
- Adjustable Immobilization
- Option instead of cast immobilization
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint recovery
- Improve surgery success