DonJoy MaxTrax Walking Boot Information
Designed with a wider foot bed for comfort and stability following lower leg, foot and ankle trauma and post-op procedures. A low profile, rocker bottom helps promote natural gait and reduce plantar pressures. Cushioned inner and outer sole provides shock absorption to helps improve patient comfort during ambulation.
Soft nylon/foam liner is constructed to ensure no seams are in critical post-surgical areas. Malleable uprights breakdown on standard height walkers to accommodate shorter tibia/fibula. Ideal following metatarsal fractures, bunionectomies, acute ankle sprains, stress and stable fractures of the foot.
- Increase stability following trauma or post-operative procedures
- Acute ankle sprains, stress fractures of the lower leg, soft tissue injuries (grade 2 and 3 sprains), stable fractures and injuries of the foot and ankle
- Bunionectomies, metatarsal fractures, and achilles tendon repair
- Cushioned inner and outer sole provides shock absorption to help improve patient comfort during ambulation
- Available in 5 sizes
DonJoy MaxTrax Walkers are intended to increase stability following trauma or post-operative procedures. A low profile, rocker bottom helps promote natural gait and reduce plantar pressures.
- Enhanced mobility
- Patient compliance
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Comprehensive range of applications
- Reduce foot/ankle swelling and inflammation