DonJoy LO Lite (9") Back Brace Information
The DonJoy LO Lite is a lighter, more breathable version of the LO Low Profile, without the rigid anterior panel. The LO Lite provides support for mild lower back pain, from L1 - L5.
- Easy to use compression technology
- Constructed of a lighter weight spacer mesh fabric than the standard BOA products-allowing for heat to escape
- Pull handle allows for a quick closure that can be adjusted according to patient need
- Soft, breathable, interior spacer fabric
- Lightweight and low profile
- Multifunctional use for post-operative and maintenance use
- Proprietary Lacer Design Compression panels allow for a smooth and uniform compression
Indications: low back pain; low back sprains/strains; Lumbar disc displacement
- Increase compression
- Reinforce lumbar region
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Low profile support
- Improve quality of life
Sizing:¬†Measure your waist for proper sizing.
This is my second brace, my first one I had for years and I snagged it on a high trailer park breaking the rear brace area. But it was sturdy and firm till I damaged it. I would recommend this brace to anyone with lower back pain or problems.
I am very satisfied with the brace, helps me considerable by reducing back pain. I wear it primarily around the house to reduce pain after long days or standing for a long time. I have one question, the pull cord which tightens the brace has become twisted, don't know how or if it affects performance or lifetime.