DonJoy IROM Elbow Deluxe SupportDonjoy IROM Elbow Brace is ideal for fixed or controlled range of motion in the treatment of stable supracondylar fractures, stable radial fractures, and lateral-medial epicondylitis. Allows for supination and pronation of forearm and wrist
- Indicated for controlled IROM
- 10¬∞ incremental settings
- This is a single hinged elbow brace
- Allows for controlled flexion/extension
- Allows for supination & pronation of forearm and wrist
- Washable liners
- Low-cost alternative to serial casting
IndicationsThe DonJoy IROM Elbow Deluxe Support is ideal for the treatment of stable supracondylar fractures, stable radial fractures, and lateral/medial epicondylitis.
- Adjustable immobilization
- Controlled ROM
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Alternative to casting
I was in a sling for 3 weeks before moving to a ROM brace and had daily pain. After using the brace my pain went away!
Thank you so much for your feedback! Happy to hear that the brace worked for you!