Do I Need a Custom Brace? Great Question! Click Here to learn more.
DonJoy Custom OA Defiance Knee Brace
DonJoy Custom OA Defiance Knee Brace is the foundation of DonJoy's OA custom bracing line.
The DonJoy OA Defiance is a custom, double upright, knee osteoarthritis brace that offers a perfect fit and is ideally suited for patients with active lifestyles.
Every OA DEFIANCE is custom fabricated from either 15 separate anatomical measurements obtained with the DonJoy Custom Contour Measuring Instrument or a cast mold.
Not available for international customers!
- Medial or lateral compartment off-loading
- Swooping Thigh cuff for inner thigh clearance and bilateral brace use
- Swiveling Strap Tabs to accommodate leg movement
- ACL, PCL, or Combined Instability (CI) strap configurations
- Square Velcro strap ends
- Neoprene suspension straps
- Sili-Grip strap pads
- Chamois frame liners and strap pads
- Pneumatic frame liners and strap pads
- High strength stainless steel gears
- Reinforced carbon composite frame
- Over 40 custom frame colors and graphics
- Standard or short length frame
- 1o to 7o of correction built into a strong, lightweight, carbon composite frame
- Telescoping condyle pad (up to 3¬∞ of additional correction)
- Shifts knee joint forces from the degenerative area to the healthy compartment
- Universal OA Key enables patient controlled load adjustments to meet daily needs
- Floam condyle pad with 100% memory for increased comfort and compliance
- Suede frame liners and strap pads
- Anti-Migration Band anchors on the upper calf
- 4 Points of Leverage system pioneered by DonJoy
- Flexion and extension control
- Lifetime warranty on frame and hinges
- 6 month warranty on soft goods
- Included FREE brace bag
- Moderate to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- Moderate to severe ligament instabilities
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Increase high impact activity
- Delay knee surgery
- Prevent stop shock syndrome
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with ACL,MCL,LCL injuries
- Improve joint function
- Provide maximum support and maximum stability