DonJoy Arch Rival Orthotics Information
THIS ITEM IS NON-RETURNABLE
The DonJoy Arch Rival‚Ñ¢ represents DonJoy's first patented pre-fabricated orthotic designed to treat subtle Cavus foot by promoting natural foot function, improving stability, adding shock absorption and alleviating pain.
- Sold in Pairs
- Patented Technology
- Recessed Area under 1st metatarsal head to accommodate the plantar-flexed 1st ray
- Elevated Heel to cushion and accommodate excessive heel strike force and tight calf musculature
- X-Static Technology: a proven anti-microbial, thermodynamic material that helps to prevent blisters and odor
- 7 trimmable sizes that fit in most types of athletic and comfort walking shoes
- Soft, comfortable and shock absorbent
- 3 month warranty against defects
Tarsal, metatarsal fractures. Forefoot sprains/strains. Stable fixed tibia/fibula fracture
- Superior arch support
- Improved gait
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Increase forefoot control
- Reduce pain associated with heel spur syndrome and plantar fasciitis
I wish they had some cushioning and were more flexible. I tossed my previous orthotics because they were firm and reduced flexibility in the foot.
They run WAY too big. I ordered a size B for a size 8.5 shoe size and they were gigantic. I sent them back and got a size A (supposedly for a size 4 to 6.5 shoe size) and they were still too big. I had to cut them down about 3/4 of an inch. They work OK but their sizing is way off.